TAMS Analyzer is a handy extraction and coding application that was created for qualitative research projects.
TAMS Analyzer comes with support for text, hierarchical codes and multiple coders. It also supports complex search algorithms and options for formatting the output of searches.
Here are some key features of "TAMS Analyzer":
· Multi-user support using MySQL as a server.
· Select near with export.
· Improved document management for portability.
· Window zooming.
· Code creation and code set creation done straight on workbench.
· Code set grouping of results.
· Code set creation through marking records.
· Many interface improvements.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix release.
· Memory problems for Count Code and Co-coding Frequency fixed
· Several critical issues for multiuser tams support of pdf/video/graphics files (and attachments fixed)