TAMS Analyzer 4.47 Beta 6
A free and open source tool that enables users to assign ethnographic codes, extract, analyze and save coded information from texts
Additionally, TAMS Analyzer comes with support for text, hierarchical codes and multiple coders. It also supports complex search algorithms and options for formatting the output of searches.
- Multi-user support using MySQL as a server.
- Select near with export.
- Improved document management for portability.
- Window zooming.
- Code creation and code set creation done straight on workbench.
- Code set grouping of results.
- Code set creation through marking records.
- Many interface improvements.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.47 Beta 4
- Bug Fixes:
- Coding pdfs on Maverick fixed
- Text coding of pdfs improved (not perfect)
- End time code for projects implemented on snow leopard