Sync Checker is a very easy to use tool that allows you to verify if two folders are synced perfectly.
The user must set the two folders through simple drag and drop actions, specify the comparison method and press the Check button. Once the scan is complete Sync Checker will display the files that do not match.
Here are some key features of "Sync Checker":
· Check if two sets of files are “in sync”, containing the same objects and having the same attributes.
· Compare any two file sets which can be accessed by Mac OS X via two folders.
· When providing the password of a system administrator, the check can also include entire system disks with files of other users.
· Content comparison can be performed either byte by byte, or by using smart acceleration techniques.
· Displaying the results of a sync check is limited to 200 mismatches.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added full support for present and future versions of OS X. This includes the features Resume, Versions, saveless working, high-resolution displays, and automatic quit operations.
· Added support for one-click registration.
· Important: Due to changes imposed by Apple's “Gatekeeper” feature, the security component of the application works slightly different. If you are using two or more of our following system utilities, you should update them all in parallel in order to avoid mutual conflicts: NFS Manager, Sync Checker, TinkerTool System Release 2. For detailed information, please see the chapter Release Notes in the reference manual.