Sure Cuts A Lot is a simple but powerful application that will help you cut virtually any shape using an electronic cutting machine.
Sure Cuts A Lot allows you to use your fonts collection, import custom artwork in SVG format or you can draw your own models.
Here are some key features of "Sure Cuts A Lot":
· Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
· Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
· Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
· Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes
· Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library
· 512 MB of RAM.
· At least 50 MB of available hard disk space.
· USB Port 1.1 or 2.x.
· Cricut Personal with Firmware v1.1
· Cricut Expression with Firmware v2.1
· This demo version will cut a DEMO watermark in the output.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a problem with showing incorrect print margins
· Fixed a problem with certain welds
· Fixed a problem with the mat not updating after changing orientation
· Allow negative numbers for laser calibration