Super PDF to Image Pro is able to quickly convert PDF documents to image formats such as JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP and more.
Super PDF to Image Pro provides support for RGB, CMYK or Gray color models.
NOTE: To buy Super PDF to Image Pro via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Super PDF to Image Pro":
· Converts each PDF page as image.
· Support simultaneous conversion for watch folder and main list PDF files in respective separate threads.
· Option to set color model of destination image types from RGB, CMYK and Gray.
· Option to set image quality for JPEG and JPEG 2000 destination image types.
· Option to set image resolution for JPEG, PNG, TIFF, CMYK TIFF, BMP and PSD image types.
· Drag and drop PDFs and folders directly into list.
· Drag and Drop PDFs and folders directly onto application to add into list.
· Selected PDF in finder can directly “Open With->Super PDF to Image Pro” to add into list.
· Allow batch/bulk conversion.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now conversion using custom defined image resolution also supported.
· Option to recreate input directory hierarchy in destination with PDF to respective converted image files.
· Option to read recursive sub-folder for PDF files and add into conversion list.
· Compressed tiff image conversion.