Super PDF Utility is a very handy and user-friendly Mac OS X application for quick and easy PDF file manipulation.
Super PDF Utility has a simple and unique single window user interface which will allow its users to do multiple manipulating operations simultaneously.
Super PDF Utility features support for operations like:
· merge multiple PDFs into one,
· split PDF file into multiple parts,
· extract pages,
· insert pages from other PDFs,
· insert images Delete pages.
NOTE: To buy Super PDF Utility via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Super PDF Utility":
· Combine two or more PDF files into single PDF. Select multiple pdf files and apply merge.
· Split large PDF file into two or more smaller PDF files. Select PDF file and apply split. Three divide criteria supported for splitting PDF, split by page count, by file size and by top-level outline.
· Reuse selected pages from one PDF into different PDF. Generate new PDF from selected PDF page with all contents from original page.
· Add new pages into existing PDF by inserting images or inserting pages from another PDF.
· Delete pages from original PDF file.
· Selection in left-hand side master PDF list would display all pages in right-hand side browser with filename and page number belongs to PDF.
· Shuffle and reorder pages into page browser view by simple select, Drag & Move at any index.
· Zoom-In/Zoom-Out options allow to view bigger and smaller page view.
· Insert, delete and reorder page operation on PDF would change status to modified indicated by prefix “*” to PDF filename in master list. Enables Save on toolbar and File menu.
· Save to commit changes on original PDF.
· Save As to leave original PDF intact as separate PDF file.
· Support split operation on multiple PDF files simultaneously.
· Indication for total files added into master PDF list.
· Full screen support for 10.7
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improvements and bug fixes.
· Drag and Drop PDF files and folders directly onto application to add master into list.
· Selected PDF files in finder can directly “Open With->Super PDF Utility” to add into list.