Super Image to PDF is a simple and very handy OS X application to batch convert images into a single PDF file.
Exports and save hundreds of images into one PDF file. Each image stored into individual PDF page.
Super Image to PDF allows to export image file formats JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP as well as many more image types available on Mac OS X.
Source image formats supported list:
· JPEG Image (*.jpeg)
· PNG Image (*.png)
· TIFF Image (*.tiff)
· Windows Bitmap Image(*.bmp)
· JPEG 2000 Image (*.jp2)
· GIF Image (*.gif)
· Adobe Photoshop document (*.psd)
· TGA Image (*.tga)
· OpenEXR Image (*.exr)
· X bitmap image (*.xbm)
· Silicon Graphics image (*.sgi)
· MacPaint Image (*.pntg)
NOTE: To buy Super Image to PDF via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Super Image to PDF":
· Drag and drop support to add images into list.
· Allow to add multiple images and folders containing image files into list.
· Super fast.
· Most popular image formats are supported.
· Toolbar buttons for easy interaction.
· Progress control shows processed and total image count.
· Can modify image list by Remove and Remove all.
· Move UpDown image row to adjust sequence to be in PDF file.
· Menus with keyboard shortcuts for fast UI access.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New choice option to merge and export images into single PDF file or Export each image into individual separate PDF file.
· Improvements and bug fixes.