Super Image Converter is very handy and simple to use Mac OS X application for quick batch image file format conversions.
Super Image Converter allows one to convert a single image or a whole folder containing hundreds of images in no time.
Supported image format list:
· JPEG Image (*.jpeg)
· PNG Image (*.png)
· TIFF Image (*.tiff)
· Windows Bitmap Image(*.bmp)
· JPEG 2000 Image (*.jp2)
· GIF Image (*.gif)
· Adobe Photoshop document (*.psd)
· Portable Document Format (*.pdf)
· Mac OS icon image (*.icns)
· TGA Image (*.tga)
· OpenEXR Image (*.exr)
NOTE: To buy Super Image Converter via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Super Image Converter":
· Allow bulk conversion from folder containing multiple image formats.
· Super fast.
· Supports most popular image formats.
· Very convenient UI supports drag and drop into source as well as destination path.
· Conversion progress shows currently converting image file name and number of files get converted.
· Allow cancel, very handy if wants to stop ongoing conversion.
· Open destination folder in Finder after conversion gets completed.
· Can set image quality for JPEG and JPEG 2000 image types.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Option to preserve source image metadata dictionaries into destination image.
· Allows recursive reading of images from folders and subfolders.
· Other improvements and memory related bug fixes.