SugarSync gives you the possibility to sync, backup, share or access files instantly, via a secure connection, from any internet enabled device.
SugarSync will automatically sync your files and folders to a Personal Cloud service that makes it easy to backup your data with little or no intervention.
This way, anytime you need to access your data on the go, you simply access the Cloud and all your information is there and up to date.
Here are some key features of "SugarSync":
· Remote access to all of your data
· Sync files and folders across multiple computers and devices.
· Data is encrypted on transfer using SSL and stored securely using 128-bit AES.
· Share files with friends and collaborate with colleagues, instantly.
· 256MB RAM
· 100MB free disk space
· 5 GB of space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SugarSync 2.0 is no longer beta and is released for General Availability (GA).
· Fixed an issue with Windows in which the client was intermittently crashing and/or not starting when the computer started.
· Addressed a range of other issues aimed at further improving performance and stability.
· Addressed compatibility issue regarding the SugarSync Drive