Subsurface is an easy to use application that was designed to provide the tools necessary to keep track of your dives.
Subsurface will allow you to easily import dive data from a variety of dive computers and will also show you details about the equipment, date and location of the dives.
Subsurface also features an information and statistics area where you can check various facts about your dives like maximum depth, average time or gas used.
Here are some key features of "Subsurface":
· Intuitive interface
· Graph generator
· Rating system
· A dive computer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· track tags for dives (things like 'boat', 'shore', 'deep', etc)
· enable filtering by tags
· ability to modify events from a context menu in the dive profile (this includes the ability to add gaschange events)
· direct export / upload to the divelogs.de online logbook
· import of Suunto DM4 files
· improved printout formatting and printer dialog
· support for color printing
· dive planning: add option for last stop at 6m/20ft
· added support for Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC3 and Suunto DX
· native support for the Shearwater Petrel (much faster download)
· various bug fixes