SnappyApp is a very easy to use application that allows you to capture a screen area and automatically pins it above all you windows, always on top, always visible. You can think of it as a visual memory you want to keep around. And just like a memory, you can share it.
NOTE: To buy SnappyApp via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SnappyApp":
Snap & Pin!:
· Need to remember something from Window A so you can use it in Window B? Snap and remember.
· Designers, you can pin images or colors, or use it to compare visuals. Snap to compare.
· Developers, you can pin code, layout areas, documentation or tasks. Snap for reference.
Watching a video? Found a scene you like? Pause, snap, share:
· Chatting with someone and want to share or save a dialog? Snap, save/share.
· Renting an apartment? Hard to make a shortlist and decide? Snap, compare, decide.
· Snappy is accessible via ⇧⌘2 (Shift-Cmd-2). If triggered you’ll notice a crosshair which you can use to select the area you what to snap. Your snap is now pinned above all windows, always visible and always accessible.
· Simply right click the snap and select how you want to share it. Currently you can choose between 2 options, via Snappy and via Facebook.
Snappy share will provide you with an URL that you can send to anyone.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Facebook integration has been updated