Snap Converter is a small, easy to use application that makes image and icon conversion easy.
Just drag and drop to convert between many popular graphic formats. Convert bitmap graphics, Mac and Windows icons, Camera RAW images, Photoshop documents, and many other formats. You can even create multi-image Mac icon files from a single image.
Need to convert a lot of images? Snap Converter allows you to convert multiple images in batch mode. Just drag and drop a folder to convert all the images at once.
NOTE: To buy Snap Converter via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Snap Converter":
· Supports several standard bitmap file types.
· Supports most Camera RAW image formats.
· Converts Mac icon (.icns) and Windows icon (.ico) files to standard image formats.
· Exports images to the Mac OS X Icon (.icns) format, with 512x512, 256x256, 128x128, 32x32, and 16x16 image sizes included.
· Includes a JPEG quality slider for exporting JPEG (.jpg) images.
· Supports image width and height adjustments.
· Supports batch conversion of multiple images from a single folder.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a Shortest Side option to the resizing options
· Fixed a bug affecting metadata timestamp preservation for some Camera Raws