SmileBook is an easy to use images collector for Mac OS X that will help you collect images from the web or chat conversation easily by drag and drop.
Supported image formats: PNG, TIFF, GIF with animations.
You can toggle the main window visible just click the status bar item, like the Spotlight.
You can quit the app with a right click, by clicking the "X" button or alt + clicking anywhere in the app or on its status bar item.
NOTE: To buy SmileBook via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support Image dragged from firefox,chrome,opera
· Support Upload image to your Facebook
· Added "Preferences" panel
· Now you can import images from other folders
· Fixed some bugs
· Due to Apple Sandbox, can't paste image to email or QQ via double click now, but you can press "command+v" to paste it after it was double clicked
· Don't and Never delete the images in the "Smilebook" folders directly, Please operate them via Smilebook