SmartSafe Vault is an OS X tool that helps you encrypt, secure and store images, documents and folders using your Mac desktop or laptop computer.
There is no need to remember any type of password because the SmartSafe Vault app will automatically generate its own one-time passwords for greatly strengthen your private files and sensitive documents' protection.
SmartSafe Vault has been designed for both simple and drag & drop operation with absolutely NO LIMITS to the number of storage locations.
NOTE: To buy SmartSafe Vault via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SmartSafe Vault":
· Drag&Drop to hard drive, USB removable media, cloud storage such as Dropbox
· Unlimited numbers of .JPG or .PDF file storage (max 2MB per file)
· AES-256 encryption standard
· Multiple SmartSafe Vault locations
· Smart Mode Wifi protect and release
· Manual Mode protect and release using QR fast code entry
· 64-bit processor
· Vierfire account
· Free iOS MySmartKey app
· You can only add files up to a 2MB size limit
· Only allows you to add JPG and PDF single files
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· improved application setup wizard
· improved SmartMode connection to MySmartKey application
· minor interface update
· removed file size limit for free version
· minor bug fixes