SlowQR is an application that can be used to scan QR codes from images or generate them with ease.
SlowQR provides an editable scan grid that allows you to handle distorted QR codes.
It is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "SlowQR":
· Editable scan grid
· Manual image preprocessor
· Edit and create QR codes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· changed UI to native L&F
· bug fix in dialog 'Generate a QR Code'
· data segment editors now show the first invalid char
· added segment editor for Kanji segments
· read support now for all data segments