SimpleDigitalLocomotive is an OS X application which allows you to control digital model railway locomotive from you Mac's serial port.
SimpleDigitalLocomotive can control railway systems compatible to the 6050 syntax.
For the moment, SimpleDigitalLocomotive only comes with support for locomotives and function models.
· USB-to-serial converter recognized by Mac OS X
· Cable serial-to-DigitalControllingDevice
· Model railway digital controlling device which is compatible to the so-called 6050-syntax
· Supported external devices: mrkl6021/6051, IB, Selectrix (and compatible).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Switchboard: more bridge elements added.
· CS2/CC-Schnitte-2: listening to track protcol changes debugged, and the last state set will be saved into Preferences file.