The simple iPhone Simulator screen capture application
Show potential customers your game or app in action. Promote it on YouTube and other video sharing sites.
NOTE: To buy SimCap via the App Store an Apple account is required.
- Works with the iOS Simulator in iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 5*, iPad and Retina iPad modes.
- Works on the Retina MacBook Pro.*
- Capture video and screenshots quickly and easily with a single click.
- Encodes to standard H.264 QuickTime movie format at configurable quality settings, including lossless for export to other video editing systems.
- Scale and rotate movies as they're captured, avoiding bothersome basic post-processing.
- Records audio from the Simulator using the open source Soundflower audio plug-in.
- Encodes voice-over audio as AAC with a choice of three quality options.
- SimCap grabs sequences of screenshots, making choosing that perfect action shot for the App Store easier than ever.
- SimCap records just the iPhone Simulator screen, no matter where its window is or what orientation it's in. No more fiddling around setting up immovable recording rectangles or cropping down full screen videos.
- Choose to show mouse (finger) position, taps and multi-touch in videos.
- SimCap can automatically crop away the iPhone status bar.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now compatible with the Xcode 5 iOS simulator