Shush is a small app designed to stay in your menu bar and allows you to quickly unmute your microphone.
When you press that key, Shush unmutes your microphone and allows your voice to flow freely. When you release the key, Shush mutes the microphone so nobody hears anything you don’t want them to.
Install Shush and you’ll no longer have to feel awkward about the things going on around you.
Whether it’s a plane flying overhead, your kids screaming, that sneeze (or something worse) you feel coming on, or just you talking to yourself, Shush makes accidental transmitting a thing of the past.
NOTE: To buy Shush via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Shush":
· Take control of when you are heard
· Configure your own push-to-talk hotkey
· Eliminate unwanted echo when using speakers
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Toggle between Push-to-talk and Push-to-silence modes
· Updated menu bar icons convey more information about mic status
· Retina graphics
· Various bug fixes and optimizations