ShapeShifter is a revolutionary new product that lets you change the overall appearance of your Mac using 'themes'.
ShapeShifter not only changes desktop backgrounds and icons but the look of windows, menus, apps, buttons, absolutely everything.
You don't wear the same clothes everyday, your house doesn't look exactly like your neighbor's - why should the computing interface you use everyday be any different.
You personalize your physical workspace to suit your tastes and whims, so why not your Mac?
Here are some key features of "ShapeShifter":
· Change the overall appearance of your operating system safely, quickly, and reliably;
· Customize your cursors; (Mighty Mouse required)
· Customize your icons;
· Experience things that haven't been possible with Mac themes before;
· Quickly preview themes without actually applying them;
· Use Jaguar themes in Panther effortlessly;
· Install different themes for different users;
· Add and remove themes effortlessly.
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ShapeShifter no longer causes instabilities when used with Apple's Pro applications.
· ShapeShifter now works properly with beta versions of Safari 3.
· Cocoa pull-down menus now use the correct text color when pressed.
· Cocoa box titles now use the correct text color.
· guiTweak now presents a more informative error dialog when an insurmountable error prevents tweaking from concluding properly.
· ShapeShifter now honor's Camino's "CAMINO_DISABLE_HACKS" environment variable.
· The preference pane no longer erroneously states that new version "(null)" is available when an internet connection is present, but is unreliable.
· ShapeShifter now properly handles OS versions with a bugfix number greater than 9 (e.g., OS X 10.4.10).
· Windows bmp "magic pink" transparency conversion now works properly on x86 machines.
· Adding a new guiKit to the ShapeShifter prefpane no longer causes the names of guiKits that are available to all users on the computer to disappear from the ShapeShifter prefpane.