Sequenz is a very easy to use application that allows you to automatically take photos at a certain time interval and upload them to your FTP server.
Here are some key features of "Sequenz":
· Choose free time interval between 5 seconds and 1 hour.
· Automatic upload of images to your FTP server.
· Supports secure connections over FTP/SSL or FTP/TLS.
· Easy to use.
· Built-in or external iSight camera.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Saves FTP settings in OS X Keychain, Autostart option, sequential images are saved with timestamp filename instead of sequence number.