SensorX is a user-friendly and menu bar based OS X application that will monitor the actual and historical temperature extremes for all your processor's cores.
The SensorX will allow you to configure the way alerts are displayed on your Mac's screen and its update frequency.
NOTE: To buy SensorX via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SensorX":
· watches your CPU temperature
· shows current min and max temperatures of CPU cores
· shows past and average temperatures
· runs silently in menu bar, low CPU overhead
· sound/message alert if a temperature gets too hot
· configurable display modes and alerts
· configurable update frequency
· support for Growl notifications
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed sensor reading on some Macintosh models
· lowered CPU usage
· German localization