SecuritySpy is an application that can be used to manage security by viewing multiple cameras at the same time.
You can set them up all over your building and view each of them as streaming video on your Mac.
Here are some key features of "SecuritySpy":
· Displays and captures live video from multiple cameras simultaneously
· Supports Macintosh-compatible video and audio input devices
· Supports network video devices (Axis, JVC, Panasonic, Pixord, D-Link etc)
· Motion Detection and Timelapse capture features, with audio
· Built-in web server for remote viewing and administration
· Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) support for many network cameras
· Powerful real-time compression for efficient storage of captured footage
· FTP upload feature for off-site storage of captured footage
· Motion-triggered email notifications
· Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
· Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronised multi-camera playback.
· 512MB RAM.
· A fast G4, G5 or Intel Macintosh with 1GB RAM is recommended for use with more than four simultaneous cameras.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Arecont Vision H.264 network cameras
· Support for the IPS Technology IPS-911 network camera
· MPEG-4, H.264, audio support for the D-Link DCS-6112 and DCS-6113
· Support for the LevelOne WCS-0040 network camera
· Support for the Foscam FI9821W network camera
· Support for Interlogix network cameras
· Support for the Qvis CCEYE-2801 network camera
· Improved frame rate from Mobotix network cameras
· Improved timing and sync of media streams from network devices
· Fixes problem with disconnections from certain network cameras
· Other minor improvements and bug fixes