Scythebill Birdlist 2013 10.5.0
Helps birders keep track of life lists and birding records
Scythebill comes with a large database that includes a large number of species found all over the globe.
Scythebill is developed using the Java programming language and can be run on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Clements checklist
- IOC World Birdlist support
- Allows you to export to EBird
- 7000 alternate bird names
- Quick reports
- Easy to use
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Scythebill, now with a manual - You can access it from the help menu.
- Checklist improvements:
- Whenever you visit Enter sightings for a location that has a checklist (built-in or custom), you'll see a new option near the top of the screen