Make live movies of your Mac's screen capture everything that's happening there, including mouse pointer, selections and movements - in real-time!
With on-the-fly voice recordings, you can easily describe what you are doing on-screen.
Simply use the built-in microphone or any input device or external audio source connected to your Mac.
You can actually capture movie-in-movie: Screenium records your screen just like it is - including ongoing video playback in multiple windows.
NOTE: To buy Screenium via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Screenium":
· Single Window, Fixed Rect and Full Screen recording.
· Mouse Area (capture follows your mouse pointer).
· Optional Mouse pointer capturing (your mouse pointer will be visibly recorded - ideal for documentation and support!).
· Configurable video quality and compression settings for professional grade results.
· True multi-channel audio recording.
· External USB and Firewire audio devices are supported.
· Configurable audio quality and compression settings for professional grade results.
· Intuitive handling and fully keyboard-controllable.
· Clean and uncluttered user interface.
· Time-delayed recording (configurable).
· Asynchronous capturing for enhanced recording quality.
· PowerPC G4 Mac with 1.25 GHz cpu frequency or better; any Intel-equipped Mac; multi-cpu and multi-core systems offer significantly better performance.
· A minimum of 1 GByte RAM (2 GBytes or more recommended).
· Fast hard disk write access.
· Sufficient hard disk space.
· This demo version will allow you to record an unlimited number of videos of up to 30 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that could lead to the mouse wheel not being recorded correctly
· Fixed a behaviour that could lead to hangs when dragging movies out of the media library
· Added Portuguese Help
· Other stability improvements