A powerful and intuitive Mac OS X application that allows you to create screencasts and edit them using an internal video editor
The Screenium application can be used by tech professionals who want to explain how something is done on the Mac, by gamers who want to make recordings of their highest scores and so on. Screenium makes it easy to grab your screen and post the video to YouTube.
Screenium is made of two components: the Composer and the Video Editor. The Composer enables you to choose which type of recording you want to make. You can record a fixed area, the whole screen, the mouse area or a single window.
Furthemore, you can adjust the video, audio, iSight, mouse, keyboard and timer settings of the screencast beforehand. The Composer also provides access to the library of your recordings which you can delete or export. The output formats are of various types AVI, 3G, MPEG-4, QuickTime movie, iPhone format and more.
The Video Editor enables you to replay your clips, trim them, apply various effects and make them ready for publishing. You can add text, various shapes, image and audio filters as well as animations.
You can also add voice over to your recording from the Video Editor. This helps explaining things in the screencast with your own voice as it progresses.
- Capture fullscreen, single window, mouse area or fixed area
- Configurable video quality and compression
- Supports external Firewire and USB audio devices
- Configurable audio quality and compression
- Powerful video editor
- Export to iPhone or Apple TV compatible formats and more
our in-depth analysis
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug that lead to mouse click visualizations not being visible when clips were cut
- Fixed a bug that lead to unlocalized strings appearing in the user interface