Scala based build system
All information is read from the build file, where the user can set up a project by defining dependencies and targets.
- platform independent build tool
- multi project support
- automatic detection of needed actions
- automatic up-to-date detection
- flexible scheme handler mechanism
- Maven repository support
- Ant task integration
- automatic cross-project resolving of dependencies
- very fast
- support simple "syntax" which require almost no scala knowledge
- behind-the-sceens compilation of buildscript to bytecode for fast execution time
- built-in scheme handlers for HTTP and Maven
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- SBuild Runner:
- Corrected parallel classloading according to Java ClassLoader spec.
- Fixed sbuild.bat script. The SBUILD_HOME environment variable is no longer needed.
- Support for HTTP proxies in HTTP and MVN scheme handlers.