SABnzbd is a tool that simplifies the process of downloading from Usenet by providing a user-friendly web interface and some advanced post processing options.
SABnzbd also comes with a complete API that supports third party application. This is an universal build for Mac OS X that comes with various post processing options and the web interface.
Here are some key features of "SABnzbd":
- Download files from your newshost
- Access the news client from any internet connection.
- Connect from work, school, wherever and tell SABnzbd to download. Your downloads are ready when you get home.
- No more repairing or unpacking. SABnzbd handles the dirty work for you.
- You tell it what to download and when it is done, SABnzbd will repair the download, unpack it, and clean up the mess. Leaving you with nothing but the files you wanted.
- Full nzb support
- Bug fixes:
- Fix false encryption alarms for some posts
- Fix for faulty par2cmdline on some embedded Unix systems
- Add "password" box to Plush's job details page