SABnzbd is a tool that simplifies the process of downloading from Usenet by providing a user-friendly web interface and some advanced post processing options.
SABnzbd also comes with a complete API that supports third party application. This is an universal build for Mac OS X that comes with various post processing options and the web interface.
Here are some key features of "SABnzbd":
· Download files from your newshost
· Access the news client from any internet connection.
· Connect from work, school, wherever and tell SABnzbd to download. Your downloads are ready when you get home.
· No more repairing or unpacking. SABnzbd handles the dirty work for you.
· You tell it what to download and when it is done, SABnzbd will repair the download, unpack it, and clean up the mess. Leaving you with nothing but the files you wanted.
· Full nzb support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Obfuscated file name support causes regular multi-set NZBs to verify (much) slower
· Bad articles from some servers are accepted as valid data
· Generic Sort fails to rename files when an extra folder level is present in the RAR files