iCluster is an easy to use Mac OS X app that connects you to the so called international DX-Cluster database in realtime. The results are analyzed and displayed in an easy to read overview.
The content can be filtered by frequency (e.g. 80m, 40m etc.) or mode (CW = Morse, Beakon or digital modes). Shortwave up to VHF frequencies are supported (from 160m to 6m and 70cm).
Calls (the callsign of the operators) will be decoded automatically by the App. This allows even inexperienced users to know the countries of the operators.
NOTE: To buy iCluster via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iCluster":
· Real time DX-Cluster database
· Display up to 100 entries per request
· Filter by frequency or mode
· Frequencies between 160m and 6mm (1.8 MHz to 47 GHz)
· Decoding of call signs to display name of the country
· Settings will be saved
· Low bandwith usage
· No HAM license or registering required
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The issue with empty lists has been solved now
· Fixed a compatibility issue with later OS Versions