Rocrail 2.0 Build 8187
A free and open source application designed to allow model train enthusiasts effortlessly control running trains manually or automatically
Moreover, Rocrail can control a model train layout from one or more computers. You can run trains directly from your computer, and you can have the computer run trains automatically for you.
You can even have some of the trains on your layout running automatically while you control others by hand.
More precisely, Rocrail is two programs; the Rocrail Server and the Rocview Client. These programs work with each other using Internet protocols, and do not need to be on the same computer.
You can use Rocrail from a single computer connected directly to your layout, and you can also control your layout from any computer on your home network, or over the Internet.
In addition, Rocrail also has a web interface, which will let you run the layout from a web browser such as Firefox.
- Automatic Train Control.
- Modular Layout support.
- R2Rnet network support for roaming trains.
- Unlimited number of sectional track diagrams.
- Supports many Command Stations
- Manual controlled signals in automatic mode.
- User defined actions to control anything.
- Fiddle Yard control with shared sensors and FiFo.
- Critical section support to avoid dead locks.
- Schedules for a realistic train flow.
- Random automatic control.
- Build in Digital Direct Control Station.
- Operates unlimited digital systems simultaneously.
- Only one feedback contact per block required.
- Runs on Linux, Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Multilanguage support.
- Sensor simulation for testing without a connected model railroad.
- Symbol themes in SVG.
- Extremely good supported in our Forum.
- iRoc: the ultimate iPhone and iPod Touch throttle/client.
- andRoc: the Android throttle/client.
- RocJ: the Java client for Pads and MIDs.
- Dynamic text for 'espeak' announcements.
- Track plan analyzer for finding and creatiom