Robotic Rename is a simple to use and no-frills Mac OS X app designed to help you batch convert a list of files so that their names match another list of files.
Robotic Rename can prove to be really useful when you have to prepare subtitles for multiple video files.
· Drag the files you want to process onto the "Input" table.
· Drag the files to be used as "naming template" onto the "Pattern Match" table.
· Rearrange the sequence of files in each table as necessary.
· Click the "File -> Export" button.
· Enter a folder name and click "Save" in the dialog box.
NOTE: To download Robotic Rename via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Clear panels after the export action
· Added hints on panel labels that use "subtitle" and "video" as examples