Rilego is a Java-based application that allows you to create eBooks/PDFs from a group of images files. Useful for e-readers.
Rilego can be used to bind any kind of scans into eBooks, for example is useful for students that want to make eBooks from scanned lecture notes.
"Rilego" name is taken from the Indicative present of the Italian verb "Rilegare" that indicates the act of "binding a book".
Rilego is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "Rilego":
Supported Input Formats:
· Jpeg Files
· PNG Files
· CBZ/Zip packages
Supported Output Formats:
· PDF Files
· Multi-threading support (it is able to use multiple core/cpu)
· Sources Images Split and rotation
· Sources Filtering: Brightness and Contrast, Sharpening, Smart smoothing
· Output optimization for E-Ink Readers
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· MAJOR: Multi-threading support.
· GUI-MINOR: Split mode selection is now a Combo Box.
· GUI-FIX: Now the gui uses Split Mode selection.