ReplicatorG aims to comply basically with the following three principles:
· Be as simple to use, and as easy to install as possible.
· Be driver oriented and abstract the GCode away, allowing users to easily create drivers for their own machine.
· Support as much of the GCode specification as possible.
ReplicatorG is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports all released firmwares for The Replicator and Replicator 2
· Support for selecting between s3g, x3g file formats (future bots)
· Minor profile updates
· Onboard preferences bug fix
· Warning when printing with accelerated speeds to ensure bot has acceleration turned on
· Added support for Sailfish firmware