Remote Buddy gives you the possibility to remote control your Mac using your Apple remote, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Remote Buddy will put a menu item on your status bar that is organized hierarchically, from left to right. The menu will also display arrows on the left and right of a menu in order to signal if there is a submenu or parent menu available.
Here are some key features of "Remote Buddy":
· The status bar menu allows you to easily switch between over 100 apps
· Also allows you to quickly access your media folders
· Browse your files or folders or control the volume, the display brightness and more
· Provides support for slideshow presentations
· A Mac with supported remote control.
· Only once: an Internet connection.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhancement: Support for iTunes 11 (previously already available via the Online Updater)
· Enhancement: Support for Plex/HT (previously already available via the Online Updater)
· Fix: Fix for an issue where the Apple® Remote could end up controlling both OS X Mountain Lion and Remote Buddy at the same time.