Easily catalog your library.
Readerware is easy to use yet powerful enough to manage the largest collections.
Readerware is a book lovers dream come true.
- A powerful SQL database to store and track your library. It can store thousands of titles.
- Built in internet support and browser integration. Readerware can search the internet and automatically catalog the books you own, complete with cover art. There is no simpler way of cataloging your library. It eliminates the chore of manual data entry.
- Bar code reader support, literally catalog a book at the swipe of a bar code wand.
- User friendly database searches. Search on virtually any field. No database knowledge needed!
- Support for multiple databases, create as many databases as you want or store everything in a single database.
- Fully integrated shopping cart with price comparison, secure online ordering, browsing and searching of all the major online retailers.
- Online publishing, publish all or parts of your library on the internet.
- Sophisticated reporting to produce hard copy listings of your library.
- Easy to use, configurable operation. Includes table, tree and fish eye data views.
- Powerful import/export capabilities.
- Full online help
- Palm Pilot support.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Enhanced the way we communicate with web sites. All users should install this release to ensure that they can continue to catalog their books, music & videos.
- You can now search for items without an ISBN/UPC. Select the search and leave the for field empty.
- You can now also search for empty user defined columns.
- Fixed a problem with RWServer Config, when selecting a database using the Browse button Readerware was always looking for book databases regardless of product.