Glui is a simple and easy-to-use OS X application that enables you to easily and quickly capture, annotate and share snapshots.
From Glui's status bar menu you will be able to capture with crosshair, only the window or full screen, then annotate the screenshot with arrows, rectangles and text.
Optionally, you can send the captured image to your Dropbox account as well.
NOTE: To buy Glui via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug that prevented you from sharing images via email. (I'm really sorry. Shouldn't have missed this one!)
· Upload history now is kept in sync if you use Glui on more than one Mac.
· High resolution images now look more crisp on non-Retina displays.
· Long filenames are now truncated in the upload history menu.
· Reseting keyboard shortcuts now also resets the "Bring to Front" shortcut.
· Other minor fixes.