Randommite 1.6.2 Build 266
Allows you to quickly generate data sets
Randommite's power and flexibility saves time and money; it pays for itself on the very first day of use -- especially if you utilize costly consultants.
- With ease, Randommite can output records in a variety of modern and legacy formats:
- XML Data
- SQL Insert Statements
- Fixed Length Records
- HTML Tables
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- Grids (spreadsheet ready columns and rows!)
- Variable Length Records with configurable delimiters
- And a 100% configurable CUSTOM format
- How large does your data set need to be? Whether it's a few dozen results or tens of millions -- Randommite has you covered.
- 1 to 99,999,999 records - How many records (or rows) of data results do you need? Just one? A few thousand? Several million? Whatever the amount, Randommite gets the job done with ease and speed. If you're only generating a few thousand results, you'll be amazed that your defined data is generated and ready in split seconds. Yes, it's that fast -- download it now and see for yourself.
- 1 to 99 fields per record - Whether you need one field per record, or up to 99 individual values -- randommite is at the ready to generate results exactly as you need.
- Randommite is brisk and intuitive; nowhere is this more apparent than during the record layout process. Randommite gives you the means to energetically add, configure, and arrange fields that define your output record, and simultaneously see live generated result records as your record takes shape.
- The record layout process delivers two views of the output record: logical and physical:
- Logical View - Construct records on the top half of the screen. Fields are added to a record with just a few mouse clicks. Quickly configure a field's random selection range, format, and placement within a record. It's a snap!
- Physical View - View generated data records on the bottom portion of the screen. Looking at an output record's logical and physical representation at the same time accelerates the record layout process. Seeing the sample output provides a way to catch mistakes and fix them before you generate data and try and use it for its intended purpose.
- Creating realistic data by hand is a labor intensive and time consuming task. Instead of wasting your time, employ Randommite to swiftly create lively data sets consisting of many kinds of data:
- Numbers - Integers, decimal, binary, hexadecimal, octal - all available with user-definable ranges and multiple formatting options
- Statistical - Generate mounds of statistical bound values based on a supplied mean and standard deviation
- Alphanumeric - Put names, addresses, dates, random text, words, sentences, and more in your data sets
- Sequences - Define start and increment values for each record
- Literals - Static text exactly where you need it
- Built-In Value Lists - Instead of data types, Randommite can select from pre-defined lists such as colors, countries, animals, minerals, and much more
- CUSTOM Value Lists - For ultimate versatility, define your own reusable custom value lists!
- Randommite is built from the ground up for reuse. Often-used data generation settings can be saved as a favorite, and Randommite maintains a viewable usage history. This allows a new set of data to be generated any time utilizing past user-defined settings. Data sets can be quickly copied into other applications, or written to disk for reuse at a later time.
- Generation History - Randommite stores every data generation run that you create. No need to start defining fields and record layouts from scratch -- simply select and reload any item from the past, and modify it or run it as is.
- Favorites - Have a generation process that you frequently run? If so, save it as a Favorite and reuse it as often and as many times as you need. You can even load a prior data generation run and save that as a favorite. Favorites save you time and money.
- Experiment like there's no tomorrow - Randommite encourages experimentation and multiple analysis scenarios -- load one of your stored Favorites or any prior history generation and effortlessly modify and re-run it. Do this as many times as you aspire for epic quantities of diverse data points.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- All generation criteria windows are now resizable
- Background graphics added to most windows