QuickCopy is a free application that will help you to easily copy a file or folder when using the Mac Finder application.
Here are some key features of "QuickCopy":
· QuickCopy is a program to make copying files to another destination fast and simple.
· After choosing a destination in the panel, items can be copied there by selecting items in the Finder and then clicking a button. You can also perform several copies at once.
· If you choose to copy files to a destination containing files of the same name, numbers will automatically be added to the end of the copied files' names to prevent overwriting.
· If you wish, you may also choose to overwrite files of the same name.
· QuickCopy doesn't show up in your Dock, and it automatically quits when finishing jobs.
· The larger copy of the file, a copy of the window after the continuous use can be.
· You also have the possibility to call QuickCopy using a keyboard short-cut.
· 25 times usage trial
· This trial version cannot be launched using a hotkey.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
QuickCopy, QuickCopyPreferences, QuickCopyDaemon:
· The problem which “Recent Places” of the favorite panel was not able to use was corrected.