Presentation Prompter will scroll text smoothly at an adjustable rate. Speakers, actors, reporters, singers, narrators, and others can use Presentation Prompter from practice to production.
NOTE: To buy Presentation Prompter via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Presentation Prompter":
Smooth, Adjustable Scrolling:
· Adjust scrolling from a slider in the toolbar, the keyboard, or optionally moving your mouse up or down in Prompt Mode. Forward and reverse scrolling are supported, in addition to using a mouse scrollwheel for temporary fast-forward and rewind.
Distinct Two-Mode System:
· Edit Mode provides an environment for importing and editing scripts. Prompt Mode presents a hardcopy of scripts and takes care of nuances like disabling the screensaver and preventing your computer from taking a nap mid-session.
Full Range of Styles and Fonts:
· Unlike other teleprompters, Presentation Prompter does not limit you to a single text style or font. You have full control over the font, color, style, line spacing, tab indents, and fine tuning features like kerning.
· Intuitive Cocoa interface that follows the Mac conventions. System-wide font, color, and find panels. Customizable toolbar. Spell checking. Built-in help guide. The standards and conveniences you've come to expect from a Mac app.
Automatic Text Control:
· Most teleprompters require you to edit your text in a goofy size 40 font with funky colors. Presentation Prompter can let you edit scripts like you would in a word processor and automatically adjust the size and colors for reading purposes when you go to Prompt Mode.
Instant Single Screen Mirroring:
· Single screen mirroring. Flip a document for use through a mirror enclosure instantly. Useful in cases where the talent will be reading through a mirror enclosure and also controlling scroll speed.
Images in Scripts:
· Include images in scripts. Useful for text separators or "slidecasting".
· Configure Prompt Mode keyboard controls to your liking for custom work environments or for configuring hardware controllers without drivers.
· As many bookmarks as you want. Inline bookmark editing; double-click to edit and drag and drop rearrange. Bookmarks even have relative previous / next support so you can quickly jump forward or backward to a point of interest.
· Reads and writes plain text, RTF, and MS Word file formats. Works with Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar" and up.
· 3 minutes limit prompting
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds a vertical mirroring option to the Preview panel.
· Improves performance with integrated GPUs and Retina displays.
· Supports overlay scrollers on Lion or newer. Overlay scrollers appear on mouse-over in Prompt mode. The scroller style used is determined by your System Preferences.
· Adds Autosave and document versions on Lion and newer.
· Improves Resume support on Lion and newer.
· Replaces the Find panel with a Find bar and adds the ability to find and replace patterns on Lion and newer.
· Adds an option in General preferences to name new bookmarks when adding them.
· Fixes a few drawing issues that could arise during prompting.
· Fixes many other small issues.