P5 (formerly PresSTORE) 5.1.7
A comprehensive data management system that offers you the possibility to backup and distribute information at multiple locations.
As in the industry, your customers expect the data to be available "just in time" for production.
In a nutshell, PresSTORE is a tool that enables you to efficiently plan your data-storage resources.
Data corruption and failure almost always has fatal consequences. P5 (formerly PresSTORE) offers several solutions to secure your production.
For example, the Synchronize module enables you to keep your data redundantly at multiple locations of your company. This also allows for the required high availability of your data. P5 (formerly PresSTORE) also handles your daily backup, and at the end of the production cycle, the data should wander into the Archive.
P5 (formerly PresSTORE) Archive frees your online storage for new projects and offers you and your customers the security and the flexibility to access the archived data at any time as required.
P5 (formerly PresSTORE) can also be used as an archiving and backup engine for DAM-Systems like Canto Cumulus or OKS OPAS-G.
NOTE: To use P5 (formerly PresSTORE) you must request a trial license HERE.
- excellent scalability
- parallel writing to and reading from several drives
- parallel backup from multiple file servers
- parallel synchronizing of multiple folders
- automatic management of tape libraries
- platform-independent data storage
- Helios, Xinet and Apple data-format support.
- Any user can recover the data
- Download of files and folders via a Web browser.
P5 (formerly PresSTORE)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed Windows repeating root index entries.
- Fixed incremental save of VSS file systems on Windows.
- Fixed migration from one cloned pool to another.
- Fixed restore from multiple file systems simultaneously.