Precise Screenshot is an easy to use and powerful OS X screenshot utility that will enable you to grab your Mac's screen using a resizable portion of the screen with the usual drag method, with pre-defined sizes from a customizable popup menu (with the sizes the user needs) or as full screen.
Precise Screenshot is capable of taking screen snapshots immediately or using a built-in timer selectable from 0 to 10 seconds (it will also show the count down).
NOTE: To buy Precise Screenshot via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Precise Screenshot":
· Works even in the background using a status menu on the right part of the menu bar to take screenshot when other apps are in foreground and in active status.
· It can save to the clipboard (with the picture immediately available for use) or to disk in selectable custom places.
· It can save to disk in JPG, PNG, TIFF format.
· It can use a custom file name using meta-tags, with serial number (automatically increased) and or using date elements (Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute, Second).
· The user can modify any setting at any time.
· It shows a preview of the taken screenshot in a floating palette.
· 64-bit processor