Power Save Mac 3.61.2200.0408
An easy to use system preferences pane that offers you the possibility to easily control and manage your Mac's energy saving configuration.
Power Save Mac integrates seamlessly with Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) or any other third-party management utility to allow administrators to deploy their power saving configuration package to a single or multiple computers.
Users can choose from the following configuration options to design a customized installation package to suit the needs of their specific environment:
· Frequency: specify if the action is a one-time event or a repeatable action
· Action: configure the computers to start up, shut down, restart, or log out
· Schedule: choose if the action will occur every day, on weekdays, weekends, or a specific day of the week
· Time: choose a specific time of day for the action to occur
Power Save Mac's configuration screen also allows administrators to control inactive workstations between regularly scheduled action items. Administrators can configure logouts, restarts, and shutdowns to take place after a specified period of inactivity.
Intelligent Configuration Settings
· Definitions can be based on CPU, disk, keyboard, mouse and active applications
· Shutdown without the loss of user productivity
· Options to turn off the monitor, and standby, hibernate or shutdown the computer
· Schedule Wake-on-LAN, shutdown, or restart events
· Promotes user productivity in tandem with energy conservation
· Customize the deployment as well as update and control the client workstations
· Support for MMC recognized as a standard tool among system administrators
Power Save report
· Power Save features a built-in power consumption reporting tool
· Detailed workstation utilization reporting allows you to see how much power you are saving based upon your regional electricity cost.
our in-depth analysis
Power Save Mac
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Features:
- Compatible with Yosemite (OS X 10.10.x)