Pomidor Timer is a simple application designed to help you practice the Pomodoro time management technique.
Pomidor Timer allows you to alternate between work and relaxation time periods in order to raise your efficiency. The app displays the current timer in the status bar menu, provides an audio alarm, allows you to adjust the time periods and more.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Work period is now configurable.
· Added tick and alarm sounds mute button.
· Added visual alarm indicators. (Useful for the hearing impaired, the colorblind should be able to see a pulsing difference in intensity).
· Automatically shows and focuses Pomidor Timer when the alarm goes off. (I'm not sure I like this one but also not sure if it should be an option.)
· None (it's perfect right?)
· Removed minimize button. It didn't really have any purpose.
· Refactored fade animation to use proper methodologies.
· Refactored form hiding.
· General code cleanup.
· Changed fast forward tooltip to use interface standard. (I liked mine but it was too outside the norm).
· Now with 100% less rapture.