PolarView NS is a an easy to use, handy ENC chart viewer, that supports S57 and S63 vector charts and GRIB weather data. Polar View is very easy to use, efficient and also optimized for best chart viewing experience.
PolarView NS supports various S57 ENC charts from NOAA and inland ENC charts from US Army Corps of Engineers.
S63 charts can be downloaded from many hydrographic agencies worldwide, incuding United Kingdom and Canada.For up to date S63 charts www.ChartWorld.com is recommended.
Here are some key features of "PolarView NS":
· High-quality fast display of S57/S63 vector charts and BSB v3/v4 raster charts
· Complete passage planning: edit routes and waypoints with a click of a mouse
· Built-in download and ordering of world-wide ENC charts
· Integrated ActiveCaptain POI off-line viewer
· Tides and currents display
· GRIB weather viewer with a built-in free GRIB download
· Georeference and display images (PNG, JPEG)
· GPX format support: exchange route and waypoint data with most GPS devices
· Control ship navigation directly on chart with a click of your mouse
· AIS support with AIS targets rendered to scale and CPA/TCPA alarm
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Download of NOAA raster charts
· Option to drop waypoint at vessel location by pressing ‘Shift’
· Numerous miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements