Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design is a tool designed to be a gardening companion for assisting in planing and recording your garden.
Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design allows you to quickly create your garden space, and then drag and drop the vegetables that you want to plant on the map of your garden.
Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design also includes a harvest recorder and a daily log for tracking your gardening progress.
Here are some key features of "Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design":
- Dynamic program runs on the Web; download not required (optional download for slow connections)
- Drag-and-drop graphic interface. Show vegetables as individual plants or rows. Print function.
- Menu selection with pre-selected or user-defined labels. No required fields or entries. Text labeling function.
- Lay out tools with various shapes and colors; measuring tool in imperial and metric units
- Optional 1-foot grid
- "Know When To Plant" guide
- Journal/log gardening activities
- Harvest Estimator; choice of units to record harvest
- Opt-in Share Garden
- Ability to view prior years' garden data and layouts
- Variable screen sizing. Plangarden can now handle 800x600 and UP.
- Zoom will zoom on selected vegetable
- Daily log properly sorts by date
- Rearranged columns in Daily log to match order items appear
- Adding a new vegetable always adds next to Vegetable Selector
- Adding new garden objects always adds in top left corner
- Daily log no longer uses dropping, instead there is an Add item button
- Added "Comment" and "Compost" to the Daily log as choices