Has your iPhone or iPad been lost, stolen or broken? Picturescue will recover your precious memories from iTunes' backup files on your Mac.
Picturescue is able to scan for all of the iOS backups on your Mac and displays all the photos it finds in a simple image browser.
If you have enabled encrypted backups in iTunes, Picturescue will not be able to restore your files. By default, iTunes makes unencrypted backups.
Picturescue can only restore files that exist in backups on your Mac, so if you haven't synced your phone recently, your photos may not be backed up in the first place.
Here are some key features of "Picturescue":
· All iOS Versions - All versions (from 1.0 to 4.3.3) of the iOS software are fully supported.
· Browse thumbnails - Export all of the photos or browse to find the few you want to restore.
· Beautiful Interface - The beautiful interface is just like using iPhoto or similar apps.
· Fast & easy to use - There's no faster way to scan, browse and rescue your photos from an iPhone backup.
· The export and save features are disabled.