Data analysis toolkit geared towards fraud detection
Picalo has much of the functionality of Audit Command Language (ACL) and IDEA. In many ways, Picalo goes one step beyond these packages because it includes trending and analysis routines and not just data manipulation routines.
Example uses of Picalo:
· Analyzing financial data, employee records, and purchasing systems for errors and fraud
· Importing Excel, XML, EBCDIC, CSV, and TSV files into databases
· Interactively analyzing network events, web server logs, and system login records
· Importing email into relational or text-based databases
· Embedding controls and fraud testing routines into production systems