Phone Amego is a very useful application that will help you transform your Mac in a phone control center.
This way you can control your communications more effectively, hence, improve your workflow.
Be more productive:
· Save time dialing when the number you want to call is already on your computer.
· Identify who is calling before you reach for your phone.
· Block or Ignore unwanted calls.
· Organize call records and pull up related information with a few clicks.
Here are some key features of "Phone Amego":
· On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement
· Dial calls directly from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text
· Works with popular Bluetooth phones including iPhone
· Works with landline phones connected through a compatible USB modem
· VoIP caller ID with Linksys/Sipura or OBiHAI VoIP telephone adaptors
· Works with Google Voice
· Works with multi-line Caller ID and call monitoring hardware (Whozz Calling EL)
· Caller ID sharing and remote dialing with other hosts on your LAN
· Keep notes about each caller in a distributed database and pull them up anywhere
· Send SMS to multiple recipients using Google Voice (free)
· Thoughtful, uncluttered user interface
· 21 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add SMS Log window (access as Option Call Log).
· Changed default for "Use Hands Free" to "Never".
· UI fixes for creating notes on contact cards.
· New Videos: SMS Notification, Dialing, Simple CRM with Contact Cards.
· Add support for dialing with FRITZ!Box.
· Fix other bugs uncovered by Xcode analyzer.