Great iPad apps like Pages, Numbers, Keynote, GoodReader and Air Sharing let you share files with your Mac via iTunes File Sharing.
PadSync is designed to streamline this experience through a simple yet very powerful two-way sync.
With PadSync, files are always up-to-date and accessible on both devices. Any changes you make are automatically synchronized the next time you connect your iPad to your Mac. You'll never need to manually manage files.
Ecamm puts ease of use first. That's why PadSync's interface is clean and simple, with large, beautiful thumbnails so you can find your files quickly. Drag files in and out, or even from one app to another.
Here are some key features of "PadSync":
· No Set-up Required - Connect your iPad via USB, open PadSync and watch it go to work mirroring your iPad's documents.
· View and Edit Your Files - See Quick Look thumbnails and double-click to open media files or edit documents. Drag in new files to add them to the iPad.
· Automatic Change Detection - There is no step 3. PadSync makes sure saved changes are reflected on your iPad immediately.
· Works With Any iPad - PadSync will work with any iPad, even if it's not synced to your Mac. So go ahead and plug it in!
· No Need to Modify Your iPad - Since PadSync runs exclusively on your Mac, there's no need to alter your your iPad's operating system in any way. Enjoy all of these great features without the risk and hassle associated with jailbreak.
· Any iPad
· iTunes 9.1 or later
· 7 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes an issue that could cause PadSync to malfunction if iTunes Wi-Fi sync is enabled.