Helps you keep track of remote hosts
PYNBM essentially provides a spreadsheet where one can store the credentials for each device and allows the user to continuously check systems state through an icmp polling.
- Periodic icmp ping polling of the hosts defined in the list, with optionnal file logging
- Customizable columns : add your very own columns to fit your needs
- Lock the grid feature : switch the grid to read only access, thus avoiding accidental modification
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Features:
- launch custom tool on several selected items
- set the result of the custom tool command in the grid (see Context Menu Tools Customization : returned values chapter in support section of the website)
- load last opened file on startup (option)