PST Bridge Pro 2.0
The definitive solution for Outlook PST files on Mac!
Simply open your files and start browsing its contents!
- PST File Viewer - This feature is ideal for users that continue to use Outlook on a Windows PC, but still want to have frequent access to their PST files on a Mac.
- Unlike other programs, the user does not need to be constantly exporting and importing. PST Bridge is able to read PST files directly. It then presents its contents on its own user interface. It can also interact with Apple Mail, in order to reply or forward messages from the PST file.
- Full Text Search - Find the message your need, in just seconds! PST Bridge uses full text search indexes to provide instant results.
- Export Wizard - For users that want to migrate emails, contacts and appointments from Outlook PST files, then the exporter wizard built into PST Bridge is the way to go. With simple screens it will guide you to export just the data you need.
- E-Mail Export and Import - E-Mails are exported into the standard .mbox format, which is understood by most programs in the market, like Apple Mail or Entourage. The wizard will let you specify which folders you want to export from each PST file. If you do not specify a selection, all folders are exported by default.
- Contacts Export and Import - Contacts are exported as .vcf files. Virtually every program can read .vcf contacts. To import them into the system's Address Book, it is as simple as double clicking on the files. You may also drag and drop them on Entourage.
- Calendar Export and Import - Calendar items are automatically transferred to the Mac's calendar application: iCal. Other programs, such as Entourage, can later import the calendar from iCal if needed. Events to export can be filtered by specifying a match criteria.
- Batch processing - Select any number of pst files and PST Bridge will process them one after the other, without user intervention.
- No need for additional software - PST Bridge runs exclusively on Mac, it does not require having Windows and/or Microsoft Outlook installed.
- Compatible with all Windows Outlook versions - PST Bridge is able to read files generated pre and post Microsoft Outlook 2003. It means it can handle ANSI (16-bit) and Unicode (32-bit) versions of the pst file.
PST Bridge Pro
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The application has been redesigned to improve its user interface and include several new enhancements. These are some of the changes:
- Different views depending on the item type being displayed: messages, tasks, sticky notes, journal entries, contacts and appointments.
- Sorting options for item lists are now specific to their folder type.
- Items can now be grouped. The available grouping property will be determined by the folder type.