PKard for Mac 1.6
A free patch that updates an already installed version of PKard, a software solution to access sites that require certificates stored on your CAC or PIV smart card
With PKard for Mac, you will be able to access various US Department of Defense websites with ease.
PKard for Mac loads Thursby's supported drivers for all smart cards issues by the Departments of Defense and it makes it really easy for you to access websites through your CIV, CAC, PIV-1 or PIV.
- Requires a valid CAC, PIV, PIV-I, or CIV smart card
- Supports all current CAC & PIV cards issued by the U.S. Department of Defense
- Loads lists of service-appropriate URLs and matches each URL with the required certificate on the card
- Requires a smart card reader with current firmware
- Multiple services can be selected at once or selected at a later time
- Generates a folder of bookmarks in the Safari web browser named “PKard”
- Includes CAC and PIV smart card email signing, encryption and decryption via Apple Mail Supports Dual Persona PIV cards
- Supports web-based VPN
- Add your own sites and certificates as needed
- Safari and Google Chrome support