PDFOutliner allows you to create & edit the Table of Contents (TOC) in a PDF file. A Table of Contents allows you to efficiently navigate and jump to a specific section in a large PDF.
Build a PDF outline and when reading, jump directly to information you want. Further, PDFOutliner supports keyboard-only editing so you can quickly craft a TOC for your PDF.
NOTE: To buy PDFOutliner via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PDFOutliner":
Use PDFOutliner to:
· organize your scanned documents inside multipage PDFs
· customize publisher-provided TOC in a book to suit your needs
· Easily access the information you need in any handbook
· build a TOC for PDFs you read on mobile devices to avoid unnecessary page scrolling
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New Application Icon
· Generates accurate TOC links on page
· Drag and drop PDF text directly into TOC hierarchy
· Drag and drop any target on PDF page to TOC
· Customizable toolbar with more icons & commands
· New manual on 7 ways to edit TOC in PDFOutliner
· PDF version compatibility checks
· App sandboxed, runs on OS X 10.6-10.8
· Bug fixes for moving TOC items using Option+arrow keys